November 03, 2017

Congratulations to Song Song Couple



Assalamualaikum & Hi





Current news!! Congratulations to Song Joong ki and Song Hye kyo couple for their wedding.. They finally got married on 31st of October this year.. Kioron cukahae!!


The couple meet on the set of drama Descendants of the Sun last year and suddenly reported to be dating and got married after finish the drama.. What a shock and happy news for their fans.. Honestly, I ony like Hye kyo since drama Full house and Autumn in My Heart and not much a fan of Joongki cause I never watch his drama or movie.. Sadly truth, I never watch any episode of DOTS maybe because the story not suits with my taste.. LOL.. I think its only me who never watch this drama cause i think everyone is crazy in love with this drama.. Aigoo.. haha.. 



The Pre Wedding Picture..



Pretty Song Hye Kyo.. Isn't he lucky to get her? huaaa.. 





Last but not least.. Happy married life to this couple.. May they continue to love each others and get baby soon.. Fighting!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say??
Thanks for dropping by ♥