June 01, 2015

Congrates to Won Bin & Lee Na Young




Assalamualaikum & Hi






What a surprise!!!


Congratulations to this newly married couple Won Bin and his wife Lee Na Young.. I can't believe his choice was actor too and its Lee Na Young.. Won Bin was well known by his popular drama 'Autumn In My Heart ' and Na Young in ' The Fugutive Plan B' together with Rain.. Won Bin is actually my first favorite Korean Actor because he looks so fine and handsome too.. hehe.. She so lucky to has my first crush.. **crying.. One more thing! Can't believe she is one year younger than Won Bin.. i thought she is more older.. LOL.. But they made a good and beautiful couple and I wish them a best of luck in their married life.. 



Wedding Picture


This photo taken on May 30 in a small, private ceremony in a wheat field in Won's hometown Jeongseon, Gangwon Province. 



Actually I wanna see them married in a public by inviting some other guest like their friends in drama or movies because Won Bin was really famous in acting and movies too.. Maybe they want a private wedding ceremony without anyone disturbing the event.. I think.. 


I hope they can share more beautiful wedding pictures like other celebrities do.. Its not like he married a normal person.. they both are famous and well known too.. But then, i still wish they had a beautiful married life and getting a babies soon.. Fighting!!




Baby Minguk!


Maybe get a triplets like Daehan Minguk Manse!!!


Kioron Cukahae!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say??
Thanks for dropping by ♥